Professional master degree that has as objective to train specialists in the strategic management of climate change, with a clear vision of local and international reality about how the weather impacts in the most important socio-economic population areas and in the design of adequate strategies of adaptation and climate change mitigation, within the national governance, autonomous governments and communities.
- 2 passport size photos
- Certificate of the undergraduate degree registered by the SENESCYT and notarized copy of the diploma
- Transcript of approved courses in the undergraduate diploma that includes, average, qualifications and ranking among your promo
- Admission test for Postgraduate Studies (PAEP)
- Approval of the leveling courses of minimum knowledge
- Certificate of English Proficiency corresponding to B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe
- Personal interview with the Master Program Coordinator
- The appointment for the interview will be scheduled by e-mail to email@example.com or, call us to +593 4 2269 456
Professionals in the following areas: Biology, Chemistry and Environmental, Agronomy, Forestal, Industry, Oceanography, Aquaculture Engineering or related; besides alumni from Undergraduate programs of Basic Sciences, Social, Humanistic and Economics.
PROFILE OF GRADUATION
The graduates will have deep knowledge about the climate change over the society and economic, locally as internationally. Will be able to assess the risks associated to the weather and design adequate measurements of adaptation and climage change mitigation.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE
- 2 years, full time
Courses are planned to be taught intensively by blocks withing 4 to 6 hours.
|17h30 - 21h30||17h30 - 21h30||08h30 - 14:30|