Información de Hoja de Vida
- Master of Science in Engineering. University of California at Berkeley (CAL), Berkeley, California (United States). 1998
- Technical training in Seismic Engineering in the Department of Structural Dynamics.KAJIMA Technical Research Institute, Tokio (Japón). 1995-1996
- Civil engineer. Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil. 1993
- Coastal and Port Works Engineer. Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral. 1982
- Principal Professor of the Faculty of Engineering of the Catholic University of Guayaquil. Chairs of Physics I and Structural Analysis I, Civil Engineering Degree. Since 2006.
- Hired Professor of Structural Analysis I, Resistance I and Bridges. Catholic University of Guayaquil, Faculty of Engineering, Civil Engineering Degree. 2005
- Instructor of the International Course of Structural Engineering Earthquake - Resistant. Catholic University of Guayaquil, Division of Continuing Education of the Research and Development Institute of the Faculty of Engineering. November 18 to 30, 1996.
- Visiting Professor of Algebra and Simulation. Catholic University of Guayaquil, Faculty of Engineering, School of Systems Engineering. 1993-1994.
- Hired Professor of Bridges and Reinforced Concrete. Faculty of Earth Science Engineering, Civil Engineering Degree, ESPOL. 1996 - 1998.
- Hired Professor of Foundation, Structures I and Structures II. Faculty of Earth Science Engineering, Civil Engineering Degree, ESPOL. 2005 - 2008.
- Hired Professor of Foundation. Faculty of Earth Science Engineering, Civil Engineering Degree, ESPOL. 2009 - 2010.
- Principal Professor of Structures I, Structures II, Bridges, Building Design, Building Structures and Earthquake Resistant Design in Architecture and Civil Engineering. Since 2010
- Philanthropic Society of Guayas Award. ESPOL, Faculty of Maritime Engineering and Marine Sciences (1985-1986).
- Best Academic Graduation Average. Catholic University of Guayaquil, Faculty of Engineering, School of Civil Engineering. May 1993
- Diploma of Honor for high qualification in the teaching work in the Faculty of Engineering in Earth Sciences. ESPOL Educational Technology Center. October 1995
- University of California at Berkeley. College of Engineering. Dean’s Fellowship Award. Mayo de 1997.
- Foundation "Malecón 2000". Recognition for special contribution to the construction of the Malecon 2000. Guayaquil, April 2000.
Membresía para profesionales y/o asociaciones científicas:
- Member of the Court of Honor of the College of Civil Engineers of Guayas
- President of the Directory of the Port Authority of Guayaquil (APG). March 2007 to November 2008.
- Latin American representative on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities for the period 2007 - 2008. October 2007.
- Specialist in Maritime Structures of the Study for the Protection of the Beach of Bajo Alto - El Oro Province. CADS-ESPOL and National Secretariat of Risk Management. 2012
- Director of the Study for the Recovery of Salinas Beach (Santa Elena Province, Ecuador). Espiritu Santo University - Municipality of Salinas. 2010-2011.
- Researcher of the International Project “RADIUS”. United Nations (IDRND) - Municipality of Guayaquil - Geohazard International - Catholic University of Guayaquil. 1998 - 1999.
- esearcher of the project "Seismic Regionalization of Ecuador, Module II: Laws of Attenuation of the Strong Terrain Movement Under Seismic Effects". National Council of Universities and Polytechnic Schools and Research Institute of the Faculty of Engineering of the Catholic University of Guayaquil (IIFIUC). 1996 - 1998.
- Researcher of the "Evaluation of the Structural Vulnerability of Hospitals of Guayaquil" as a specialist in Seismic Risk. Pan-American Health Organization and Research Institute of the Faculty of Engineering of the Catholic University of Guayaquil (IIFIUC). nineteen ninety five.