Registration for the first PACE Applications workshop is now open! The 2-day virtual workshopscheduled for September 23rd & 24th, will showcase future uses of PACE satellite data and products to support decision-making for water resource management, air quality and health monitoring, climate modeling, disasters response and mitigation, and ecological forecasting. The workshop will encourage open collaboration engaging stakeholders, PACE Early Adopters, and scientists/researchers across disciplines and organizations, including universities, government agencies, and commercial, non-profit, and private sectors.
This workshop is open to all participants. Registration is required, but free. Register here.
As a member of the PACE SAT we encourage you and your co-PIs to participate in the workshop. Your insight and participation are valuable to the success of the PACE Applications Program. Further, to grow the PACE community of practice and potential, we would appreciate it if you could help spread the word and promote the event to your data users, community, and colleagues.
- Keynote presentations by Dr. Blake Schaeffer (US EPA), Dr. Stephanie Schollaert Uz (NASA), and Dr. Karl Bates (Duke University)
- Live plenary panel sessions and informal Q&As with industry professionals, PACE Early Adopter Members, and PACE Scientists & Researchers
- A library of PACE resources and presentations from the PACE Research Community
- Breakout discussion groups targeting Stakeholder Engagement, Applied Research Needs, and PACE Science Focus Areas
- Networking opportunities and community-building sessions
We look forward to seeing you in September!